Sunday 10 June 2007

This guy is so inspirational....

http://mpablog.typepad.com/david_foster/

If any of you want to know what David is going through ....I stumbled on this guy's blog somehow last week.

Things happen for reasons I am convinced. It was so validating to read what this David was going through. My David is currently taking "Nexavar" just like David Foster had and they shared so many similar challenges. It gave me a lot of comfort. It seems that he has a spirit so similar to John's, I love it.

I sent him an e-mail to tell him a bit about my story and to thank him for giving a piece of himself at a time when he is facing so many personal challenges.

I hope you find it as uplifting as we did.

1 comment:

patsyrose said...

I read most of his postings and he is amazing. What a fountain of first hand information he can provide for you...not to mention the increased hope of a cure.