Friday 6 July 2007

Permission to slap me upside the head....

If I EVER complain that I am bored or my life is boring please slap me upside the head. I yearn for the day that I have nothing to do or nothing to worry about. Actually I feel like the inside of me is like a child throwing a hissy fit. Life is so friggin unfair! People hurt each other on purpose, good people get hurt bad and others get sick, other people just go missing from your life when you need them so much! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
If you see yourself in this picture know that I love you but just wish there was nothing to worry about!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Scowling and stomping my feet right beside you!! Love ya!

patsyrose said...

I love you, my little girl, and wish all was well in your world but life isn't always fair, is it?

Just soak up all that love coming your way and let it heal the best it can.