Sunday 19 August 2007

Again, family

Last night my cousin Val and sista Cindy went out for dinner. We tried a local Thai restaurant that David and I often said we were going to try but never did. It was fantastic. We hit the liquor store first though to stock up on wine. When we got home we just sat around, drank wine and talked and talked. Cindy went home before midnight but Val and I stayed up much later. It was fun just connecting to family...again. Sorry Shelley, but Val also fell in love with Bailey. I don't understand you guys!
Today all of the kids are coming for dinner. I am looking forward to another full house.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Back off Val - she's mine!! :-)
Bummed I missed the pajama party!
Love ya!

patsyrose said...

Life goes on, sweetie. And "family" is what it's all about. Of course, the dogs help, too.

bluebird of paradise said...

so nice to see your back. we missed you at the reunion.
lots of love
auntie m