Thursday 11 October 2007

Ola from Argentina

I have been working hard learning Spanish. Here are some of the new additions (ignore the spelling, speech is hard enough) to my vocab. Shelley made me order my own coffee and sandwich yesterday! He actually understood me. I go into panic if he asks any question though!

Ola = Hi
Cafe con leche = Coffee with milk
Bestitos = little kisses
Tostados = awesome ham and cheese sandwich
gratias = thank you
mucho gratias = thank you very much
bano = bathroom
casa = house
no hablo espanol = I DON"T SPEAK SPANISH
hermano = sister
tia = aunt

I won't bother blogging daily, just follow our daily happenings on Shelley's blog at
http://theargentinaexperiment.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

bluebird of paradise said...

i would love to be a fly on the wall of the "hacienda"
hope you have a great holiday!
auntie m