Friday 13 April 2007

My first time...

I think I have posted before about playing poker at lunch time. Four of us have been doing so for the past year or more. Tonight we are going to a "real" game. I am very nervous. It's a $20.00 buy in. I have never played with multi-denomonation chips and I have never played with people I don't know. I have so much fun playing at lunch time but this takes it to a new level...wish me luck! I'll keep you 'posted'. LOL

Also, happy, happy birthday to Uncle Leigh today and cousin Brent on Sunday. xoxoxoxox

5 comments:

Shelley said...

You poker virgin you! LOL I want a cut of your first million!
Love ya!
Best of Luck!!

Kim said...

Another dream gone bust. We were too late to register but made a side table. Of eight players I came in 4th...1,2 & 3rd won money! I'll keep trying though.

patsyrose said...

Stop right now!!!

bluebird of paradise said...

yes , i echo your mother. this poker thing has gone too far.............
next you'll be smoking and drinking and running with wild wild men.........

Lisette said...

Hello, my dear, wonderful crazy auntie!

It looks like I finally started my own little blog just like the rest of my canadian fam (my mother made me do it ;) ). I'm so happy David's doing alright. Give him a kiss and a hug from me.

Hahaha. I'm never gonna play poker.

HugsxKisses
Lisette