Wednesday 5 November 2008

I'm going to be a GRAMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to shout it from the highest mountain. I can't explain why turning 50 was so horrible but the thought of being a Gramma is so very amazing!

We knew there might be a possibility but Nick called me last night, just before OBAMA won and said "It's confirmed". I paused, to scared to believe what I heard, and said loudly, SAY THAT AGAIN!!!!!

I am on cloud 9. Cloud 99, cloud 999999999999999!

My baby is going to be a Daddy...it makes me cry.

I'm going to be a Gramma...it makes me cry.

Matthew will be a great Uncle...it makes me cry.

David would have been a gread Grampa...it makes me cry.

My Dad would have been a hugely amazing Gr.Grampa...it makes me cry.

I CAN NOT WAIT...this is going to be a very long 9 months.

If it's a girl...Oh my GOD, if it's a boy, like Nick or Matt, Oh my GOD!!!!

I'm gonna be a Gramma, wow!

5 comments:

Shelley said...

You know what? You're gonna be a Gramma!!!! That is beyond words cool. Congrats Congrats Congrats

patsyrose said...

You won't believe how wonderful it is to be a Gramma. You get to spoil them, brag even to strangers about them, and not feel one bit of guilt. When they become too squawky you can send them home.

I'm so happy for you!!!

Anonymous said...

It is absolutely the BEST!!!!!!!!! But, you know how I feel about it. Congrats!!!!!!! Kathy

bluebird of paradise said...

Congratulations! How exciting. even though you are far too young, but now a days Grandma's aren't what they used to be. Welcome to the club!

Anonymous said...

glad you got some practice in with my "little angel" congrats you will be an awesome gramma...


Lindsay ( Kathy's daughter)