Saturday 15 November 2008

I've regained my composure

Wow, I can't believe that this time next year we will have a little boo boo to celebrate Christmas with. I know it is so very early in Natasha's pregnancy and horrible things could happen but I have told everyone that we cannot put off celebrating the wonderful things in life just because yucky stuff happens. We have been through so very much crap that the thought of a brand new bundle, a fresh new beginning....ya, I'm crying again! It is so amazing and so much fun to plan all the things I'm going to be able to do with this precious gift. Trust me there will be a lot of pictures. Thanks to all who have listened to me and to all I will bore to tears over the next nine months!

3 comments:

patsyrose said...

Enjoy it all to the fullest! I'm going to send you all the stuff I buy for Boo Boo so that you can wrap yourself in them before turning them over to Natasha and Nick.

Shelley said...

Keep the "crap" coming, sis! It's so exciting!!!!

Anonymous said...

You will never again completely regain your composure. Grandkids are great!!!!!!!!!!! And, all of us that are grandparents know how you feel so brag on!!!Kathy