Tuesday 13 March 2007

It can ALWAYS be worse

It's funny how we always think that 'today's' tragedy is the worst possible thing that can happen to us. Somehow that always seems to be outdone by the next tragedy.

I have decided that we are so much stronger that we give ourselves credit for. If we only remember the saying "this too shall pass" because it always does. Even the most difficult and challenging tragedies have a way of either working themselves out or becoming a managable part of our lives.

I have a friend who jokes that we are given X amount of crap to deal with in a lifetime. Sometimes that is spread over a long and relatively happy existance. Other times (mine) it is in a very concentrated time. Therefore, if her theory is correct, I am in for an exciting and spectacular future!

Seriously, it CAN always be worse.
Breathe in, breathe out.
This too shall pass.

Be nice to everyone, you never know where their 'crap' level is.

xoxoxox

1 comment:

patsyrose said...

Personally, I seem to be standing on top of my pile of crap. It's as though I've survived it...and you will too. Luv ya!