Saturday 12 May 2007

10.4

Finally! I broke the 10 lb. mark. It's taken me 6 1/2 wks. I go to the gym about 5 times a week. I am eating pretty healthy and taking my vitamins. I feel a pretty good about it. Tons more energy. I even started running on the tread mill. I have a selection of 9 songs that takes me the 30 minutes. The 2nd, 5th and 9th song I run. They are..
Crazy - Knarles Barkley
Don't cha - Pussy Cat Dolls
I like the way - Body Rockers
You see, this is why I haven't been blogging as much lately...I have no life. I go to work, go to the gym and come home exhausted. Oh well. I'll ease up a bit when I've lost 40 lbs. Eeeek! gotta go the gym....

3 comments:

bluebird of paradise said...

good for you ! i am so proud of you. i joined weight watchers two weeks ago with emily , my first week back i gained 2 lbs! this week i went to an early morning meeting and i was down two pounds. hooray. i know it was just the difference of getting weighed in the morning instead of evening, but i feel motivated. and i went out and filled the fridge with fresh fruit and veggies. so i'm feeling like " i can do this"

Kim said...

The good thing is that you really do feel better. I binged on chips last night and thought I would throw up! It feels so much better to eat right. Good luck and keep motivated xoxox

patsyrose said...

They say you have to actually make your new regime your new life style so make it a fun life style.

Look on the gym as your own personal time away from work, away from home, and away from outside problems. It is YOUR time for yourself.