Monday 7 May 2007

Beautiful Weekend

We had a wonderful weekend. Weather was so beautiful. Saturday morning I did all my laundry while David was at work. I managed to upload a beautiful relaxation yoga (song?) on my mp3. I sat out in the back yard and listed to it. I went to the gym in the late afternoon, we made a nice dinner and relaxed in the evening. Sunday (stood up for coffee by the boy) we left first thing to go up to 400 FleaMarket up near Barrie. We walked around there for a few hours without buying too much (I wasn't allowed to spend $30.00 on sunglasses for the dogs! They were sooooo cute). We took the scenic route home (I napped) and stopped to buy some fresh strip loins for dinner. BBQ'd the steaks while I made potato salad and corn on the cob. Fresh strawberries finished the dinner. I could never give up red meat!
David is feeling pretty good these days. He is a little achy and the drive up north got him feeling a little siezed up but otherwise has been having some pretty good days.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

What a wonderful way to spend your time!! BTW, David was right about the sunglasses - puhleeze! LOL