Tuesday 1 January 2008

My Toe Toes


10 weeks post accident...7 1/2 weeks post surgery...
Here is my progress. If you saw the picture from November 27th you would understand. If you have a real strong tummy go back to that date, I have since added the pic. There is still a little scab on the scar but no infection. My toes are still a bit swollen, can't seem to get a handle on that and the colour is a bit pinker than my good foot. Other than desperately needing a pedicure I am thrilled with my progress. I have started putting some weight on my foot (with the aircast on) and it seems weird. It will take some time before I am walking properly, for sure, but the progress is exciting.

1 comment:

patsyrose said...

Take is slow, my love, and you'll be on the treadmill at the gym before you know it.

The foot looks pretty good after all it's been through. Keep those pictures, though, for the lawsuit!!!