Friday 23 February 2007

Ice Fest

I am so excited...so lame. We usually do the same old/same old every weekend. Very seldom do we do something special.

I have been hearing about an Ice Festival in Toronto (Yorkville) this weekend. Then I remembered David saying he had never been on the subway in Toronto. It got me thinking...hummm...

We will take the Go Train from Burlington to Union Station - then the subway from Union Station to Yorkville! How brilliant! All of this for about $45.00 round trip for both of us! You could hardly drive for that and forget about parking in TO!

So, if you don't hear from me by Monday please call the subway police or something.

I love adventures! It hardly compares to the Buenes Aires adventure, I know, but this is ours for now.

xoxoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

patsyrose said...

Have fun, my darlin'. That's what it's all about.

Shelley said...

Excellent adventure dude! (Via Bill and Ted's) Next time I'm in Hamilton, we'll take the subway to the CNN tower with the kids. Something I've never been to because I, myself am lame!!!!