Wednesday 7 February 2007

What the hell happened?

Do you ever sit on the couch and fall asleep for a minute and when you wake up it takes a second to figure out what happened while you snoozed? Well my whole life is like that! My brother-in-law is going to be 50!!!!! next week. What the heck! Did we not just move out of the house? Did we not all just get married? Were we not just all 25 years old? What the hell happened?

I will be 50 next year. I am warning all my so called loved ones that if I hear anything about it I will kill them!!! Oh Lord, 50 is so...mature or something! People who are 50 should know stuff. People who are 50 should act...old. Everyone says stupid things like, "your only as old as you feel" I AM 50! or "age is just a number" IT'S 5 - 0, 50! BIG NUMBER! I will surely cry! But, in the mean time I will tease the hell out of my brother-in-law!

3 comments:

bluebird of paradise said...

i hope you will never act your age. you have enough of your nana ferne, not to mention your free spirited momma. we need to to always be spunky...
lol

Kim said...

Hopefully a lot of my beautiful, wacky aunties...all of them!

Shelley said...

Don't worry Kimmie, remember what Dwayne said - you can join the Red Hat Society!!!! LOL

Love ya!
Your Youngest Sister
grin :-)